Internal trainers can manage batches, assign roles, map the batches and do much more in an organized manner using Accent HRP.
Leverage Accent HRP’s training module for end-to-end management of internal training sessions. From setting-up the course to reviewing the training, everything can be recorded and accessed simultaneously.
Accent HRP keeps track of training details like:
- Batch records, definition and mapping
- Trainer and coordinator
- Location and venues (internal/external)
Furthermore the tool also helps with:
- Creation of multiple topic training hierarchies and categories and sub-categories within the topics.
- Creation of multiple batches.
- Pre-defining training schedule.
- Setting programs at various levels like department, branches, etc.
- Creation of training cost heads and structure for each training programs.
- Send mails to nominate employees for training.
- Creation of training program calendar.
- Send notifications about training session through mail.
- Online attendance marking.
- Maintenance of date wise attendance.
With Accent HRP, feedback from the participants can be received online and the faculty/trainer can also rate the participant employees. The same can be reviewed to improve the next session accordingly.